Community Forum

Super Triple Play

Regular Visitor

Super Triple Play

Hello I am a Comcast customer been for a long long time.  And I am looking to change my plan to the Super Triple Play at $149 per month as I am currently paying $297 which is insane. Someone please get back to me.  And don't tell me to call because I get no where when I call I just get offered $20 off my bill.  I don't think so.  You can do way better than that.  

Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I'm also interested in checking my account

Official Employee

Hi Bill-97.

I can help review and discuss the offers that are available to you. In order to do so, please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!