Community Forum

Super Triple Play

Regular Contributor

Super Triple Play

Does anybody know when the new Super Triple Play package, which includes Netflix, will be available to existing customers?

I called and they said only new customers can apply. 

Thanks. 

Expert

Re: Super Triple Play

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Tek, I can assist you with finding a triple play deal that fits your service needs. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started on locating a new deal. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Still not available to existing customers. 

Guess Comcast only cares for new customers. Not existing. 

Official Employee

Tek wrote: Still not available to existing customers. Guess Comcast only cares for new customers. Not existing.

We are constantly adding new deals, please check back with us in a few months for new promotions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I was able to upgrade my account to the Super Triple Play and I was in the middle of my previous contract. I contacted Xfinity through facebook messenger, and they hooked me right up! And it's cheaper then what I was paying for my previous package of $159.99, now I pay $149.99 includes all the same movie channels and includes Netflix so it became cheaper!  Try and get someone through messenger if you can because when you call they seems to be unable to upgrade for existing customers.... :/

Regular Contributor

I finally was offered the package, but they wanted to send a text and switch my modem. I decided to pass. 

Official Employee

@Tek wrote:

I finally was offered the package, but they wanted to send a text and switch my modem. I decided to pass. 

It's because that bundle the internet speed is 400 down and your XB3 doesn't handle that speed( need an XB6).

New Poster

I have a no contract plan. Am I able to sign up for the super triple play? I also have no need of phone service and would like to use my DOCSIS 3.1 modem instead of the voice gateway. Would go with Double play except want 1GBPS speeds. Is self install available?
Valued Contributor

If your DOCSIS 3.1 has a phone port, then yes. and further on Comcast Andrew, the XB3 can handle the 400 download rate. If you try to set gigabit on an XB3 it will actually set it the 400/10 bootfile because that is the max it can handle. The Super Triple adds phone service, so a phone port would be needed. If he owns his own modem without a phone port, he would need a new rental or purchase a new one with phone poort. It sounds like this was more than likely the issue. The text they wanted to send you was to confirm your order, which shows your changes line by line with the total including taxes, which is an odd thing to decline over.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

I also want that Super Triple Play for $149 for 2 years from the Xfinity website but they keep on saying that it's only for new customers. Can we get it as existing customers? 1000mbps is available in my area.
Admin1

Hi epearle -- I can see if that Triple Play offer is available to you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to view available offers with that information. 

Frequent Visitor

I wanted the Super Triple Package also. Looks like an awesome deal that will keep me from going to FIOS. Smiley Happy

Admin1

Hi Jdgenginer1 -- I can help you get that package. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I will see if Super Triple Play is available in your area.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Zach, I PM'd you. They were so nice on the phone and told me to just exchange my modem but when I showed up at the office they wouldnt give me a gig modem, i had to set up an appointment etc... Was frustrated So I bought my own modem now.

Admin1

Jdgenginer1 -- Thank you for providing your account information. Our Super Triple Play is only available in our Northeast Division. You are in our Central Division so this package is not available in your area. We do have similar Triple Plays available if you'd be interested in obtaining one of those. 

Frequent Visitor

That is too bad, i was really interested in the new Gig service and this looked like the perfect package for me at a good price.

Admin1

Jdgenginer1 -- We do have Gigabit available in your area. Would you like to get quotes for adding it to your current package?

Frequent Visitor

yes, i would like pricing.

Admin1

Jdgenginer1 -- Sure thing. I've send some quotes over via PM.

Regular Contributor

Can I keep the XB3 and just switch to that package?

Official Employee

Hi Tek, ComcastAndrew replied above and with this promotion you would need an XB6.

Thank you 

Regular Visitor

I'm being told that Super Triple Play is still only available in the NorthEast and not Heartland...

It's a shame really...looks like a great option!

Frequent Visitor

It’s not available but they can make us similar offers. At least they did in the Chicagoland area.
Regular Visitor

I have been offered an upsell on my triple play....but the Super triple play was actually a decrease in the total charge...one of the things most insteresting about it!! 

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for additional offers, that's for sure...

New Poster

Was just informed the Netflix is only usable via your cable boxes, so if you’re like me and watch it on your lunch break or outside your home, you still need a personal account

Regular Visitor

I am interested in the Super Triple Play (I am a longtime Comcast customer), and my original contract has long expired. I should be eligible for a promotional renegotiation at this point. 

Admin1

Hi freyguy8 -- I can help you with your account rates. I received your PM with this request. I've requested some additional information in a PM back to you. Please provide that information and I'll be able to apply the package you requested in your PM to your account.  

Regular Visitor

Hello, I was also curious if my account was eligible for the super triple play promotion.  I haven't had very good experience with representatives over the phone.

Admin1

Hi Lowery23 -- I can check on that package availability for you. Please send me a PM with your name for authentication and I'll see if this package is available.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.  

Frequent Visitor

I'm also wondering about the Super Triple Play. I tried talking to a representive yesterday and their computers were not working so well. I'm almost at the end of my last 2 year deal

Admin1

Hi steve9271 -- I can check on that package availability for you. Please send me a PM with your name for authentication and I'll see if this package is available.