Community Forum

Super Triple Play for Existing Customer...

Regular Visitor

Super Triple Play for Existing Customer...

Greetings,

I have heard about Comcast Xfinity Super Triple Play.  Is something that I qualify for and as an existing customer of Triple Play (I have unlimited voice, TV with X1 box, and Internet 1Gigabit plan)?  If so, what is the price, and what all does this include, and how do I sign up for this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play for Existing Customer...

Hello, theRealDucky, thank you for reaching out here on the forums! 

I would be happy to take a look at the account with you to see if this package is available and how much the monthly rate would be with this package. Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play for Existing Customer...

theRealDucky, 

Thank you for sending over a PM, it was a pleasure speaking with you. The Super packages are only available in certain areas at this time, and it does not look like it is available in your area currently. I will be sure to submit your feedback, and please feel free to reach out if you need any additional assistance! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!