Community Forum

Super Triple Play Offer

Regular Contributor

Super Triple Play Offer

Received a call today offering me the Super Triple Play deal for $149.  was told by the person on the phone that the $149 price included equipment, is that correct?

I have the X1 DVR, Companion box and an HD DTA. That is the setup I want to keep. The woman on the phone again said that the $149 included the equipment i have.

Valued Contributor

Re: Super Triple Play Offer

It includes the X1 Cloud DVR only, not the modem or any secondary tv boxes. so 149.99 + 11 + 10 (if by companion you mean X1 box) + 6 for the converter.
That setup would put you at roughly $177.00 BEFORE taxes and fees I believe (because the super triple is only available in northeast, and that is also my pricing)
Keep in mind that the super triple has netflix paid for with it, and the GIG internet speed (1000 Mbps download), it also has the sports entertain pack I believe.
Regular Contributor

The package I was offered had Extreme Pro internet, not the Gig.

Valued Contributor

Ahh yes, sorry. Some areas don't offer the gig, and I guess the extreme pro is in it's place for those areas. The 11.00 I mentioned was also for a modem/router, so if you own yours, then you could take that fee off.