Community Forum

Student relocated due to COVID-19. Need to freeze account.

Highlighted
New Poster

Student relocated due to COVID-19. Need to freeze account.

Hello,

I am a student and my classes have been canceled and in an effort to get closer to my family during the current circumstances. I wish to place my account on "hold" or "freeze" it until I am able to return to my classes and continue using it. What do you advise my next actions to be?

Thank you very much

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Student relocated due to COVID-19. Need to freeze account.

@cprinsen wrote:

Hello,

I am a student and my classes have been canceled and in an effort to get closer to my family during the current circumstances. I wish to place my account on "hold" or "freeze" it until I am able to return to my classes and continue using it. What do you advise my next actions to be?

Thank you very much

Seasonal/Vacation hold is available to an XFINITY customer whose account is current, with no outstanding charges. <Edited>

For more information, or to see if you qualify for seasonal/vacation hold, call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) or check this link: https://comcastseasonal.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!