Community Forum

Street side boxes & building boxes

Regular Visitor

Street side boxes & building boxes

Please repair or replace street side boxes which have been damaged and building side boxes that have broken due to weather damage in Villages on Morningside in Franklin,Tn.
Expert

Re: Street side boxes & building boxes

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Street side boxes & building boxes

Hi @concord6

I can help get the local techs out to have the boxes repaired. I will need to gather more details about the exact locations of each box so the crew will know exactly which boxes need to be fixed. 

Can you please send me a private message with the full street address including the zip code? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!