Community Forum

Street and sidewalk damage from Comcast work

Regular Visitor

Street and sidewalk damage from Comcast work

Last fall (November), Comcast came out and ran underground cable to lots 101, 102, and 103 because they did not run cable there initially when the houses were being built. The work was completed, but the work crews left a nice hole in the street and left a terrible asphalt patch on the part of the sidewalk that they dug into. I thought the work crew was going to come back and finish their work because they left a couple of cones in neighbor’s yards over a couple of the spots they dug up, but the crew never came back. I feel that Comcast should pave the hole in the street (which is just dirt right now) and replace the asphalt patch with concrete on the sidewalk that they had to dig into.

I’ve attached a map with pictures.

We’ve called Comcast about this once, and they gave us the run around.

Does anyone know who I can contact about this? This is in south Renton.comcast_damage.jpg

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Street and sidewalk damage from Comcast work

Hello Yodaui. I can assist in submitting a ticket to our local tech ops team to review the work that was done here. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.