Community Forum

Streampix wrong movie (Cube Zero)

Regular Visitor

Streampix wrong movie (Cube Zero)

I've been trying to watch a movie on Streampix titiled "Cube Zero" (a science fiction thriller) and keep getting a subtitled French film titled "2 Autums 3 Winters".

The trailer comes up correctly, but the movie does not.

Could you please attach the correct movie?

Hurry, the showing expires on 12/31.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Streampix wrong movie (Cube Zero)

Hello Fred_P. We've recently refreshed several video assets. Can you please retest and confirm if the program is correct? 

Regular Visitor

Sorry,

Regular Visitor

Well, , seems that you really disappointed me.

When I responded to your post that the movie was still mis-indexed and you didn't respond, I sent you a PM.

(I was aware of you being OOTO, but there was plenty of time afterwards to correct the problem).

You STILL haven't responded.

Now that 12/31 has passed, Streampix no longer offers that movie (Cube Zero).

I watched two of the three movies in the series, only to not be able to watch the third.

Sad.

Expert

Fred_P wrote:

Well, , seems that you really disappointed me.

When I responded to your post that the movie was still mis-indexed and you didn't respond, I sent you a PM.

(I was aware of you being OOTO, but there was plenty of time afterwards to correct the problem).

You STILL haven't responded.

Now that 12/31 has passed, Streampix no longer offers that movie (Cube Zero).

I watched two of the three movies in the series, only to not be able to watch the third.

Sad.

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines.  Please read this post.

When you send an unsolicited PM to an Official Employee requesting help or information you are keeping that OE from helping other customers that have responded to the OE's request and who have probably been waiting quite a while for help.  This is a public customer-to-customer forum and we ask that you post your problem in the open so that you can receive the maximum help possible as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your understanding.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Again (Service Expert),

I have read your link to the post regarding PM's and understand fully.

Actually, my PM was not "requesting help or information".

It was to remind to respond to my public post on 12/21 and that time was running out because the movie listing was ending on 12/31.

Unfortunately, after my public response, my "reminder" PM did not elicit a timely response either.  I received a PM apology from another service rep on 1/2/18: "Fred_P, apologies we did not get to you in time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with."

My frustration was that at least one other Comcast rep was able to fix the same issue (but for a different movie) for another customer.  Didn't happen for me.....

I'll keep everything on public posts in the future.  I hope this clears up what happened.