Community Forum

Streaming TV box?

Highlighted
New Poster

Streaming TV box?

I just moved and with my new X1 equipment I got streaming boxes? I can't connect to coaxial connection. I am supposed to have 200+ stations, 300 hours cloud dvd, 1 gig internet, etc. Aren't I supposed to have regular boxes with coaxial cable connections?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Streaming TV box?

@Moonwolf333 wrote:
I just moved and with my new X1 equipment I got streaming boxes? I can't connect to coaxial connection. I am supposed to have 200+ stations, 300 hours cloud dvd, 1 gig internet, etc. Aren't I supposed to have regular boxes with coaxial cable connections?

depends on your package and needed equipment. set top DVRs are now considered old school. haven't heard of more than 60-150 hours in the cloud (in process of increasing) and 6 tuners. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Streaming TV box?

Hi there, @Moonwolf333

I can help look into your account and do my best to see what is going on. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!