Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Straight <edited>

Regular Visitor

Straight <edited>

I had an annual promotion for basic cable, blast internet, and hbo, for 73$ (bundle package). On top of the fact that now I got a new offer of basic cable and blast internet for 84$, 11 $ more and no hbo, the Comcast agent Eduardo A1# <edited for violating forum guidelines>. Yesterday I talked to him about a new contract and he told me a sales agent will call me today at 8:30 ( of ourse they did not, I had to call them back now). I asked him what will happen with the 8th of July bill, since my billing period starts on the 8th. He said all is ok and that it will be covered by the new contract I will sign today. But the today agent told me that is not true and that I have to pay 3$ for the 8th of July. <edited for violating forum guidelines>. If one wants only internet, it is financially unwise to do so, since the tv bundles are cheaper. <edited for violating forum guidelines>. And yes, I did try to change my provider, but the other companies are just now starting to get infrastructure in my area. <edited for violating forum guidelines>.

Official Employee

Re: Straight lie

Hello Alina204, we don't want you to feel this way. I can look into some promotions and deals in your area that could be a better fit for you when it comes to price and services. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Straight lie

@ComcastAmir wrote: ... by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

It's confusing to ask a poster to click a link that no longer exists. With the latest forum redesign, the private message link now reads "Send a message". It really should say "Send a Private Message", but unfortunately does not.