Community Forum

Straight lied to by Comcast and they refuse to stand by what I was told

New Poster

Straight lied to by Comcast and they refuse to stand by what I was told

I called tech support because my internet was not working. I was told a technician would come out for no charge since we have been with them 9 years with no trouble. I immediately called back in and confirmed with a different tech support individual that there would be no charge. The next month I was charged. I have called 5 times and spoken to 2 supervisors. I was told let them pull the calls and they will call me back.  NOTHING! Now today this supervisor tells me there is no customer service advocate or anyone above her I can speak to concerning this. All I want is for Comcast to pull both the calls and hear their lying technical support people tell me twice there is no charge for the technician and stand behind what I was told!  I can't believe a company can refuse to honor what their worthless employees promise.  I was told ma'am I truly believe you were told you would not be charged for the technician but there is no way I can refund you the technician charge! What a bunch of garbage!!!!  Poor service from multiple different employees in multiple levels and departments!