Community Forum

Stolen equipment

Highlighted
New Poster

Stolen equipment

I had service hooked up in my name in the apartment and main oart if the house in my name.
I had to flee tbe home bc of sevete threats of ohysical violence which has been repirted to police.
They kept my equipment and wont return it.i can not contact them bc i have an order of protection against them.ehat do i do
Official Employee

Re: Stolen equipment

Hello, Juliawise6969. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had to deal with such a stressful situation and I would love to help you get the account sorted out as quick and easily as possible so its one less thing you need to worry about during this time. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Stolen equipment

Juliawise6969, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your equipment returned and your account properly handled, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!