Community Forum

Stingray Karaoke I did not order and was added tonight

New Poster

Stingray Karaoke I did not order and was added tonight

I did not order Stingray Karaoke. I got an email saying thank you for adding it. Get it off... I did not give permission to do this.
Expert

Re: Stingray Karaoke I did not order and was added tonight

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Yucon615, I can get this service removed for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Did you happen to find out how this happened ? I had it happen in January 2018, found out canceled in February 2018 and just found out it was added again in April 2018 . Of course I canceled it but I am out $6.99 x 4.. very unfair. It seems to hallen quite frequently. Normally when changes are made Comcast make you accept the changes while you are on the phone and what not funny how this change can be added in made without that kind of service being done,, And on top of that no one has any answers
Official Employee

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.