Community Forum

Still waiting for self install kit

Highlighted
New Poster

Still waiting for self install kit

Hello,
Roughly 2 weeks ago I placed an order for a self install kit and have yet to receive an email with shipping information. I am also unable to access xfinity WiFi without the purchase of an on demand pass, despite being a customer. Any help is appreciated!
Regular Visitor

Re: Still waiting for self install kit

In my own experience with comcast , when I signed up several years ago , the online rep. told me I would receive a self install kit .... no such kit arrived  , so I called the comcast office and was then

told there WAS NO  self install kit for my triple play and that it HAD to be installed by one of their techs. 

Official Employee

Hello, Ma213. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you have not received the self-install kit. I would like to look into the kit and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you, Ma213. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!