Community Forum

Still on my 1st month on 3play, is there an easy way to switch to internet only?

Regular Visitor

Still on my 1st month on 3play, is there an easy way to switch to internet only?

Last month I moved to a new address coming from an apartment building where they offered comcast internet and tv as a service.

I visited a customer center where I was told that I am eligible to start service as a new customer and was asked which channels do I watch so we can select the correct package. The only channel that my wife and I really watch is discovery ID...

After installing everything we realized that we could get every channel except ID.

Last week I visited the same customer center where by chance I got the same employee that sold me the 3play package. I asked to get switched to an internet only package and of course she could not assist with that and she only gave me a number to call.

Calling the number did not lead anywhere. After a long wait period I spoke with someone who said that it does not make sense to switch since I will be paying more or less the same money for internet only.

Right now I'm thinking of moving to a different company where they will happily pay me the amount I need to get out of the comcast contract but before I did that I thought that maybe some comcast representative from the forum can be of help...

Regular Visitor

Re: Still on my 1st month on 3play, is there an easy way to switch to internet only?

Nobody?