Community Forum

Status on my $250 gift card?

Frequent Visitor

Status on my $250 gift card?

Hi I was wondering the current status on my $250 gift card from xfinity mobile? It was originally sent out on 6/26/2018 but I never received it so I called to get a replacement. A replacement was said to be sent out I was wondering what the status of it is?

I checked on xfinityrewardcenter.com but it still says the old gift card status info...

Thank you very much...

Official Employee

Re: Status on my $250 gift card?

Hello NuBiXx, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I can provide an update on your Visa card, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Status on my $250 gift card?

Hello NuBiXx, I am glad that we were able to get this addressed and resolved for you. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!