Community Forum

Stand-alone internet plans!!!!

New Poster

Stand-alone internet plans!!!!

I want to switch from my bundled tv+internet plan because it's gotten way too expensive, and I just want to see the internet only options but of course, there is no way to do that without calling up a salesman and hearing a bunch of sales pitches.  I don't want to do that.  Just tell me the plans so I can pick one.  Stop being so predatory and help out your current and potential future customer!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Stand-alone internet plans!!!!

Hi ctobrien84, thank you for reaching out here on our forums and I would like to help review internet only promotions with you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Stand-alone internet plans!!!!

Hi ctorien84,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!