Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Sprinkler water pipe was cut broken with buried cable line in the front yard

Regular Visitor

Sprinkler water pipe was cut broken with buried cable line in the front yard

My comcast cable line was buried in the front yard on time this spring. However, after winter time when we turned on our sprinkler system for the first time recently, we found out that the underground water pipe for the sprinkler syster was cut during the burying process. The cable line was buried through the water pipes, as shown below. The broken water pipe has been fixed by a professional with a reasonable cost (< $100). Since this was caused by the cable burying process, can Comcast please cover this fixing cost? Thank you for your kind consideration.

3.jpg

2.jpg

Expert

Re: Sprinkler water pipe was cut broken with buried cable line in the front yard

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Regular Visitor

Re: Sprinkler water pipe was cut broken with buried cable line in the front yard

Thank you very much for your quick help.

Regular Visitor

If there is a Comcast employee on this forum, please communicate with me. I have not heard any response from Comcast.

Official Employee

Apologies for the delayed response, @Cable_utah. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I will submit a damage claim. Thank you!