Community Forum

Sprinkler system damage from new install

Regular Visitor

Sprinkler system damage from new install

hi, my service was installed in Feburary this year. snow on thecground so Xfinity sent a xrew that uses some underground boring tech. Just turned on my sprinkler system and major leak where they went with drop.  Do I have any options or is the repair  on me. ?Language was an issue but I pointed out where the piping was.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Sprinkler system damage from new install

Welcome to our community, Tgeo! I can address your damage complaint to the team that handles these types of requests. Could you please send me a private message with your first and last name? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

We have been in contact via private messages. I wanted to thank you for quickly handling this problem for me. 

Official Employee

@Tgeo - Happy to help! Did you get a call from the escalation team? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!