Community Forum

Sprinkler system Damage

Regular Visitor

Sprinkler system Damage

I have a sprinkler line that was cut by Comcast running a new line along the curb.  All utilites in our neighborhood are underground.

This happened over a month ago and after numerous calls and two tickets entered into the system, I still am getting the run-around. 'We don't show anyone on your property in the last two months' is what I hear.  But I have an orange pipe under my driveway, damaged grass, and a sprinkler pipe cut by the tunneling with a comcast cable coming out of it.  I don't think this was done by anyone but a Comcast crew.

Numerous calls have shown zero progress.  

I have called my sprinkler company and they will repair the damage in the next couple of days.  

But I'd like Comcast to reimburse me.  How do I get this taken care of?  

I have pictures attached of the damage and the running water when the Sprinkler is on.  The orange pipe is about 1 foot down.

IMG_0531.jpg
Official Employee

Re: Sprinkler system Damage

Hello neilcl, I am more than happy to provide an update on our progress in getting this resolved and if needed I can escalate the issue further. To get started please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".