Community Forum

Sprinkler damage suring Comcast work: How to get fixed

Regular Visitor

Sprinkler damage suring Comcast work: How to get fixed

On Oct 3 we were away on vacation and new Comcast cable was aparently laid on our street.   The workers did a decent job or restoring the sod, but apparently damaged one of the sprinkler heads.  I was able to adjust the direction of the sprinkler so that it does not spray directly into the street, but it is leaking significantly from the base of the sprinkler, so I believe either the sprinkler head itself or the pipe underneath has been cut/cracked.broken.  How do I get this fixed?  Can you send out an experienced repair person, or do I need to get it fixed and bill comcast?  

License number and DOT number of the workers truck is available if needed.

Thanks

C M Hammock

Expert

Re: Sprinkler damage suring Comcast work: How to get fixed

Hi @ClaudeHammock

You'll want to get it professionally repaired. Make sure the repair person specifies how the damage occurred. An employee can help you start your damage claim.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thank you, and I need to verify, who am I speaking with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

ComcastShane, I sent a reply (private message) to your first post, including my full name and service address.  Not sure why that was not sufficient.  Earlier today I sent you another PM with my full name, address, phone number, two preferred email addresses and even my Comcast account number (although this should not be significant as I should get the same repair if I was not a Comcast customer).   

I trust this will be sufficient to get something moving on this issue.