Community Forum

Sound's like they want to help you with account

New Poster

Sound's like they want to help you with account

I just have Internet lock in with 1 yr contract at30$ plus rentail off 10$ per months after year of40 $ and change,went to 53$ month to month for about a year,now want me to pay 78$ a month just for Internet I have amazon prime 13$ Netflix 13$ said they would change it back to53$ a month to month deal well had a little green dot by the price that said 24months don't know sounds like penalty if early cancellation, says I have a box and dvr and Internet TV I've never had anything other than antenna''s OTA which I'm happy ,cost of a decent antenna look out people they will somehow get OTA waves to where we have to pay for the free brodcast we have now,whats next the air that we breath and a exhale tax
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Sound's like they want to help you with account

Hello Mrhg. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can help review your account and price rate options, if you have questions. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Sound's like they want to help you with account

Hi Mrhg. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!