Community Forum

So fed up with Comcast - Gross Misrepresentations by Representative

Highlighted
New Poster

So fed up with Comcast - Gross Misrepresentations by Representative

I received a call two weeks ago from a Comcast representative. My current plan has all of the movie channels. I was told that if I bundled the plan with a phone (which I don't  need, want or use), and rent a modem in place of my owned modem,  I could increase my internet speed and reduce my monthly bill by $10.00. I repeatedly asked if I was getting everything that I had before, and I was repeatedly told that I was not losing anything. I get the equipment, and discover that I have lost all of the premium channels. Calls to Comcast result in people reading from scripts saying how sorry they are, but there is nothing they can do about it. I I want the service I had before, it will cost more than $25.00/month more than I was paying. Seriously thinking of Direct TV for internet and Roku/Firestick for a fraction of the cost. No other major company would even try to take the position that their representatives  error (it wasn't really an error - it was intentional) is the customer's problem. SMH

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: So fed up with Comcast - Gross Misrepresentations by Representative

Hi, MK25. Thank you for posting. Very sorry to hear about the account changes and confusion. We would like to look into this for you to see what we can do to clear things up. Please send  us a private message with your name and we wil help you out from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!