Community Forum

So disgusted with this company.

New Poster

So disgusted with this company.

Where do I even start. I have been paying $22.11 per month for my services, that is the amount i agreed to pay when i signed up. Today I went to pay my balance and it had doubled to $50 and change. There was no explaination when i signed up that this rate would change, nor was there any warning that it was about to change. I have spent most of my work day trying to resolve this through the customer service chat, facebook, twitter, on the phone, and now on this forum. The chat has been worthless as the only answer i have got from them is that nothing can be done over chat and that I must call. This is difficult because I am at work during the hours that reps are available. Regardless of that I decided to call while at work potentially costing me sales and money to resolve this. For two hours i was given the run around, transfered between reps, new promotions pitched at me, etc. When i asked to speak to one person's supervisor they hung up on me. I called back twice to speak with a supervisor or manager, i was told they were unavailable but would call me back. I have waited for over 5 hours and no one has called. At best this was a case of dishonest bait and switch pricing tactics, at worst it is an intentional scam the remedy for which is so difficult and convoluted most people give up. I am disgusted by your company, i am disappointed beyond belief with your non existent customer service. If my issue is not resolved to my satisifaction i will cancel my account and I will implore every single person I know, have known, or will ever know to never, ever give your business a dime of their hard earned money.

Expert

Re: So disgusted with this company.

DId you have a promotion that ended? 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

New Poster

That was mentioned by one of the 500 people I spoke with. I was not aware of any sort of promotion going in so a promotion ending is of no concern to me. The only thing that matters to me is the amount of time I have wasted today trying to figure out what was going on and the bottom line number on my bill. If it isn't changed back to the amount that I agreed to pay and have been paying I will take my business elsewhere.

New Poster

Wow! Super cheap service! What services are you receiving and what state so you live in?
Expert

Logan5146 wrote:

That was mentioned by one of the 500 people I spoke with. I was not aware of any sort of promotion going in so a promotion ending is of no concern to me. 

I understand that you don't want to pay more, but a promotion ending would explain why your bill increased. Comcast isn't going to give you a promotion forever. It's unlikely that reps will be able to match your original promo price, but maybe they can find something that works for you.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

I agree. I am pretty irritiateted considering I paid my last months bill and now I randomly being charged over $100 and have no idea why...
Official Employee

Hi NV01L. I have responded to your other post about this, located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Confused/m-p/3034186#M107511