Community Forum

So Unhappy about Data Usage for Internet

Regular Visitor

So Unhappy about Data Usage for Internet

So why is Xfinity charging these overage charges for data usage suddenly?  And I am curious, why did the amount of my usage suddenly double?  I still have all of xfinity services, TV, Internet & Phone and have been a very long time customer.  I don't want to switch but I may be forced to if I can't even use my internet anymore!  Exactly what is the point?  And why did my usage suddenly jump up from 841gb in June to over 1024gb when there is still 10 days left in the month?  What can I do about this without having to pay an exorbitant amount? It seems that you are lowering the standard of the internet, it is not that fast, and making it so our usage is somehow higher without us doing anything more?  I'm very unhappy about this situation.  I can not afford to pay much more to Xfinity.  I just don't know what to do about this.

Regular Visitor

Re: So Unhappy about Data Usage for Internet

Well Comcast has just lost a long time customer.  I did not want to change but there were no answers to why my data usage suddenly went from 650 every month to 850 and then over 1000 in 1/2 of a month.  So we will no longer be Comcast customers.