Community Forum

Slow internet speed

Highlighted
New Poster

Slow internet speed

This is so infuriating.   I pay for a 100Mbps package and yet i can only get 2Mbps.   i've called for days, they reset the router, promise to call me back and then call back and say there is an error and a representative can't call me back.....soooo...back to the begining again.   i think my router has been reset 10x so far.   This is discracful customer service.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why does Comcast keep hanging up on me

Hello, AngryChatham. Welcome to the Xfinity forums! I'm very glad that you reached out to us here for help. I understand how important it is to have a fast and reliable internet connection, especially in these times. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting help restoring your speeds, but I would really like to work with you to make this right. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Slow internet speed

I'm having the exact same problem. Every day I need to restart my modem at least 3X to get any service. Then it is highly unreliable.

Plus there are items on my bill (which I didn't order) that I cannot remove because the website just goes in circles.