Community Forum

Site Survey Request

New Poster

Site Survey Request

My house is down a dirt road that is not currently serviced by Comcast.  I called to see if I can get service and a serviceability ticket was created.  That was 2 months ago and I have heard nothing.  I have heard others talk about requesting a site survey where somebody actually comes out and measures and tells you what it will cost to get service.  There's only 9 of us on our road, but I would imagine that everyone would rather have Comcast internet than our only other choice which is 1.5 MB DSL from AT&T or satellite.  How do I go about requesting a site survey?  Also there are other options then coming all the way down the road as my property adjoins another road in the back.  Is there someone I can talk to to make sure they are aware of all the options.  I'd happily run the cable myself if they can just hook it up on both ends.

Official Employee

Re: Site Survey Request

Hello ericwood73, I can submit your serviceability request for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?