Community Forum

Site Survey/Install

Regular Visitor

Site Survey/Install

Well, it’s been 2 months and I am still dealing with the same issue. I moved into a home that has never had internet services. Before I moved in I checked the Xfinity website and called to check that my home would be able to receive internet. I was told yes and the website stated yes as well I was even able to submit an order. The bad news is that info was not true I got a call back stating they couldn’t find my address and would need to add t to the system, this happened multiple times until I was told they couldn’t add me to the system. My cousin lives 600 feet away and has Comcast my nextdoor neighbors also have it, but some how it skips my home. I called today and was told they MAY need to add a node in order for me to have service because my home is about 300 feet away from the main road. I keep being told someone will call or a site surveyor will
Come out to speak to me and look at the property to see what needs to get done, yet I never hear back from anyone. I want to pay for your services! Please help get me in touch with someone who can tell me exactly what work needs to be done so we can get it started ASAP. Thanks.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Site Survey/Install

Hi @Kjm2292

I can help look into this for you. I want to let you know that this is an extensive job and can sometimes take months to complete. Can you please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the street address to where you are trying to have services installed? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.