Community Forum

Since the 6-month promo is over my bundled bill has increased.

Regular Visitor

Since the 6-month promo is over my bundled bill has increased.

bill has now increased since 6month promo over. called comcast. told to go directly to comcast office. waited in line, of course, & said they have no promos for existing & long-term customers--& who have never missed paying bill a head of time. Surely there is some way a loyal customer (since the 70s) can retain their current bundled service at a lower monthly cost. I only have digital starter bundle & am not asking for a gazillion channels.  With my frustration over frequent intermittent tiling, audio distortion/dead air space that techs havent been able to solve thru multiple exchanges of modems & boxes, rewiring the whole house & with spontaneous re-boots of cable box & modem even during the day & prime time, I am not  receptive to paying more for poor quality service that i already receive and that I've given up on being remedied. I havent called AT&T yet but online search reveals very competitive pricing and with those gazillion channels. Hoping I can remain a Comcast/Xfinity customer.

Official Employee

Re: Since the 6-month promo is over my bundled bill has increased.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: Since the 6-month promo is over my bundled bill has increased.

To Comcast Shane,

when i click on your name for private message area nothing comes up to allow me to send a message to you. please advise.