Community Forum

Simple Install never hapened

Regular Visitor

Simple Install never hapened

So i signed up for service on sep 14th 2018 they scheduled the first install on sep 20th 2018 i belive there were several isues getting them out here i cant remember the exact details  but so my cable line was split outside with my neighbors causing me and them i asume to have low signal causing speed issues wel so they finially agreed to run a new cable from the post to my unit as it should be was scheduled for sep 29th 2018 wel it doesnt appear that ever happened have had nemourous tech visits from them stil sped isues i pay for gig sped but only getting maybe 150mbs download speed and now the last 2 techs have failied to even show up, i am seriously considering switching but there are few options so not sure what i should do since it near the end of nov 2018 and my service is stil not fuly funuctioning seriously why does it take 3 months to do a simple install

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Simple Install never hapened

Hi @TwiztedSystem

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

If you would like to do some troubleshooting on your own:

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Simple Install never hapened

Hello, TwiztedSyetem. Thanks for making a new post. I have received your PM and will continue to work with you through there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!