Community Forum

Signal strength issues - cannot get tech

Regular Visitor

Signal strength issues - cannot get tech

Hello -

I called in about  signal strength issues about 11 days ago. After the usual run through of resetting modem, connecting directly etc... I was told it was an outside signal strength issue and would be addressed. I was told within 24 hours I would receive a call from a Tech to schedule. I never received a call, but the problem seemed to be fixed so I assumed it had been corrected. I returned from a trip and was having the same issues yesterday. Attempted to follow-up on the ticket, and was told a 'Tech was working on it' and it would be resolved within an hour. It once again corrected itself, but the signal has gone poor again. I had a Tech out about a year ago that replaced some water damaged line.  I have a feeling this may be the issue again, as we just recently went through a stretch of terrible ice & wind storms, and the signal only gets better when it's too cold for moisture. If someone could please help me figure out how to get a tech scheduled it would be much appreciated. Thank you!!