Community Forum

Shoddy Damage and Shameful Behavior by Comast Installer !

Frequent Visitor

Shoddy Damage and Shameful Behavior by Comast Installer !

Shoddy, dishonest work (and behavior) causing wall hole damages by Comacast Tech Installler in two of our homes.    The damages are for holes created by  drilling for an outlet and an additional hole with no outlet, just a hole.  We can only guess that the tech changed his mind and left the gaping hole.  He  concealed it  behind a computer desk.  No attempt to repair or alert us.  The one with the actual connection he tried to conceal with an outlet cover and dresser.  That one had a large mis-shapen hole.  Beyond shameful and Comacast should be better than this even or more if contracting with partners.  The worst part is we are being charged for the repair of a similar damage with a large mishapen wall hole at our prior location.  Since  it was concealed behind dresser  we were not aware until our landlord notified us about deducting the damage from our security deposit.  I called Comcast today and was told by an agent named Eric that an adjuster is suppose to call us within 72 hours to come out and assess the damage.  I wanted two separate tickets/appointments but was told the adjuster would look at my new location first and go from there ? Wanted to post so others are aware  that Comcast is liable for the damages.  Will update/follow up as to how Comcast responds.

Official Employee

Re: Shoddy Damage and Shameful Behavior by Comast Installer !

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Not Solved !  Why does my post say "Solved".  What is wrong with Comcast ?  Wow, not even on this forum can they get it right !   Nothing solved, no contact, nothing !!!!

Frequent Visitor

I forgot to add that I was charged $60.00 for the installation.  Still no word from Comcast after speaking with them last week.  Disgraceful !   The same with ComcastShane who responded here on my post.  I gave him all the info and nothing.  Time for small claims court.

Frequent Visitor

Here is a picture of one of the two holes.   ComcastAmir, a comcast employee on this site, has been helping me via this forum and he has been super helpful.  This is not a complaint against him.   I am posting this here for the record and to help any other person with this same issue.

COMCAST HOLE IN WALL.JPG
Frequent Visitor

Still no contact or help from Comcast.  It's been 4 weeks !  The only contact has been via this forum by private message.  I am grateful to that person but nothing is happening.

Official Employee

barefootgirl27 wrote: Still no contact or help from Comcast.  It's been 4 weeks !  The only contact has been via this forum by private message.  I am grateful to that person but nothing is happening.

I have updated you via private message on this issue, please reach back out to me there.