Community Forum

Setting up Service for new construction.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Setting up Service for new construction.

I am buying a new construction house and im looking to get the ball rolling so that I dont spend an extended ammount of time without internet acess when I move in. I belive I need to setup a site survey so someone can come make sure the neighborhood is connected/what needs to be done to get it connected. 

Please let me know what information you guys needs to look into this.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Setting up Service for new construction.

Anyone?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s been escalated, expect a response here. Do you think you’re relatively close to existing services?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you! Im honestly not too certain. Visibly it seems like the community was setup for At&t because all the boxes above ground have AT&T markings on them. There is some orange (fiberoptic?) cabling somewhat close to the community but its maybe 500 feet from the entrance. My community is an offshoot from a large amount of existing homes which I would expect to have service. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, bhu11. Thanks for posting! I can help you with submitting a site survey request. Congrats on the home. Please send me a private message with you name, physical address, best contact number, and we can go from there. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!