Community Forum

Services constantly down

New Poster

Services constantly down

I have called Comcast about once a week for about two months relating to service outages. Mostly, it's email, which started out easily noticeable since I would get error messages about an inability to connect to servers. Recently those messages have disappeared and email seems to work until I realize my emails aren't received until hours later or I don't get emails I know I've been sent for hours.

For the second time in 12 days, my internet has gone out at almost exactly midnight. Last time, I spoke with a customer service rep at midnight. Today, I get automated message saying no humans available after 9 p.m.

Customer service reps can't tell me anything to suggest comcast is aware of, much less doing anything to fix, the underlying system instability that is causing my problems. All they say is there are fiber optic upgrades - but they can't tell me if its in my neighborhood or another state, and they don't know when it will be completed or even if that's is what is actually impacting my service.

Comcast, your customer service blows (you probably knew that already though).

This is my last attempt to provide you with the opportunity to keep my business. Give me better information that shows me you're aware of problem and a realistic timeframe to fix or I am...

Switching to Mediacom in 3...2...

Expert

Re: Services constantly down

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Services constantly down

Hi Bakflip3, 

I'd be more than happy to review your account to see if I am able to provide more information for you. In order to access your account, can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!