Community Forum

Services and Pricing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Services and Pricing

I've looked high and low and nowhere on the website can you find a document like what was included in my December 2018 bill section "Services & Pricing".  Seems that the prices have increased since then and channels removed from lineups. I requested an updated copy from customer service, but they seemed to imply that they would need to 'mail it' to me. With all of the hoopla about "Paperless Billing", I'd appreciate to see what my package costs and how I might change it to obtain a reasonable value. The only section I was able to find searching for "Services and Pricing" is "Local services and Pricing" which is a dummy link of  "about:///support/" .  I've seen a sheet like what I need at the local Xfinity store last October but they wouldn't let me leave with their only laminated copy.

And of course we still don't know what cost the "Cubs" will be this year, which is my hesitancy in switching to any new plans until this is settled.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Services and Pricing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you!, Yes it helps, but the channel list which had been part of the Dec 2018 mailing hasn't been printed with it.  It seems strange that the customer service rep I contacted was not aware of this item or it's location and was unable to share this information with me.

I've found that channels originally part of the contract to provide service "digital preferred" seem to evaporate out of the package over time and migrate to other cost tiers. (CMT and TCM both used to be included in my original package and were removed to the 'sports tier'.) 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Do you know why this link isn't shown as part of the search on "rate-card"?

Searching rates finds a similar page with "Local Services and Pricing" but is linked to this: about:blank#blocked

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/ or https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup may help, although Comcast has been doing some very odd things with their channel lineups over the past year or so.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@Wlan_Guy wrote: Do you know why this link isn't shown as part of the search on "rate-card"?

Searching rates finds a similar page with "Local Services and Pricing" but is linked to this: about:blank#blocked

It looks like a bug, but I'm not Comcast so all I can do is guess.