Community Forum

Services Not working After Three Weeks.

New Poster

Services Not working After Three Weeks.

Hello, I am writing in reference to my cable account. We are very extremely frustrated and would like a resolution ASAP!! My husband and I have been having issues with our cable, we have had no service or intermittent service every day for over three weeks. We have All four services offered ( TV, Internet, Phone, and Home Alarm), and Not one day has gone by where any of the services have worked for longer then a couple hours. We have replaced the modem twice, chatted over 8 times with a customer service representative, called and talked to a representative about 4 times, and had 2 techs out to the home. NO Repair at all. In fact as the days go on the service gets worse. Not to mention the first tech lied to us and when we asked the agent why of course she had no answer for that. The second tech did Everything in his power to make it right, but the problem seems to be the box outside my home and it seems like no one will come and replace or repair it. The second tech put in a ticket for it to be repaired to today, but as of yet Nothing has been done. Also, we are still being billed FULL PRICE for everything. We had a problem in the past with intermittent service and it took over three years to repair. Both of these issues are absolutely absurd!! We have been customers for over 8 years and I think that should count for something.
Official Employee

Re: Services Not working After Three Weeks.

Hi iismoove2000, 

You're right. I would like to review your account further to see how we can get your issues resolved. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.