Community Forum

Services/High Bill

New Poster

Services/High Bill

I have been a customer for well over 27 years, I just had to finally give in and drop from having everything to the bare basic channels because of the cost. I would think that a business like Comcast/Xfinity would provide us long term, no late fees, payments made on time customers some sort of discounts. Nope I had to drop to the channels 2-13 because I would have been at $300 a month next year with all the fees for boxes, services and taxes. and as I was trying to lower my bill by dropping some channels my bill was going up higher because it would take me out of packages. I have never been so frustrated in my life with such a thing. 

be a new customer or returning customer and you can get a triple play bundle for 2+ years for $80 ... be an existing customer you get the same services for $258 ...sounds fair. I hate to ramble on but it just isn't sitting well with me.

Official Employee

Re: Services/High Bill

Hello Seatbelt72, we certainly appreicate you being a valued customer with us for so long. I know it can be a bit frustrating to feel like you're over charged for services, so please allow me the opportunity to look into some better deals for you. To get started can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!