Community Forum

Serviceability of Xfinity HSI for our address

Highlighted
New Poster

Serviceability of Xfinity HSI for our address

We are sandwiched between two neighboring developments which both have comcast HSI. Unfortunately our development does not currently have it. The new development just east of us was a completed just last month, and they now have comcast. I am told by the neighbors across the street that the construction crew project manager advised them comcast will run the lines down to include some house in our development- on that side of the street.

My question is how can we be included in this project, and who can I speak to so we dont get stuck with satellite as is the case now.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Serviceability of Xfinity HSI for our address

Have a site survey done, they will forward it on to Construction. They’ll let you know where/if/when you fall in the development plans.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Serviceability of Xfinity HSI for our address

Hi there, Malalim2004. Thank you for posting and thank you for your interest! I would be happy to submit a request for you to see if it's possible to get our service and what all it would entail. If you can please send us a private message with your first and last name, plus the best contact number for you, we can get started. I look forward to hearing from you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!