Community Forum

Serviceability Request for New Property

Highlighted
New Poster

Serviceability Request for New Property

I am trying to find out if highspeed internet service is available at a property I want to build on. And if it isn't available, how much would it cost to get it there. I have been in contact with the sales department, who created a ticket (#1796872), and told me that someone would get back to me. This was on 8/27/2020. A week later, I called back and was informed that it takes 21 days for someone to get back to me. On 9/30/2020, I called back and was told that the engineering department was waiting for someone in the construction department to get back to them, but someone would call later that day or the next morning. When this didn't happen, I called again. This time, I was told that the ticket hasn't been assigned to anyone yet. I was given a phone number for the construction department, 800-230-0324, but all I get is a busy signal.

So, instead of going through the phone system again, I'm trying this route. Any help?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Serviceability Request for New Property

Hello kahli. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with researching your address serviceability and also check on the status of your ticket. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!