Community Forum

Serviceability Request for Construction - Escalation

New Poster

Serviceability Request for Construction - Escalation

I have been trying to get service for a month. I've been pulled left and right, with different departments and with each department, i get a different answer. I have been told, I do have service at my home, and then I've been told I need to pay for trenching, and then again I was told "no actually, you are covered". So a tech came out to install and of course, they can't install because i am not covered. And now I can't reach construction, because you can't actually reach these people, you have to wait for them to call you. It doesn't help to get anything escalated. This is just absolutely horrible customer service, I've been a loyal Comcast customer for over 10+ years, and I never believed the stories because I was being treated just fine. But now I believe it, the system that they operate with is broken. The number of handoffs between departments is way too much, there is no ownership or accountability. There is no one willing to help the customer get the issue solved in its entirety. How is this not recognized by anyone running the company? I just want help to figure out what needs to happen to get service and pay Comcast money for services.
Admin1

Re: Serviceability Request for Construction - Escalation

Hi stchan -- I can help get you in touch with construction. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to get this coordinated with them with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.