Community Forum

Service still Up

New Poster

Service still Up

I called around 2 weeks ago to cancel my internet service because I moved to another adress, but the service still up running. (I know its running because my friend still lives there). Hopefully someone can help me with this. Is this normal? Or I have to call them again? I dont want to pay again another month, they told me there were to disconect the lines 2 weeks ago when i call them (05/19/2018) Thanks!

Expert

Re: Service still Up

@chocobotidus wrote:

I called around 2 weeks ago to cancel my internet service because I moved to another adress, but the service still up running. (I know its running because my friend still lives there). Hopefully someone can help me with this. Is this normal? Or I have to call them again? I dont want to pay again another month, they told me there were to disconect the lines 2 weeks ago when i call them (05/19/2018) Thanks!

Did you turn in all of your equipment and get a receipt?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I own the gateway theres no equipment to return.

New Poster

SOLVED! Just went to my local office, they cancel it for me no charge at all.

Official Employee

chocobotidus -- Thank you for this update. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist.