Community Forum

Service lied to me

New Poster

Service lied to me

I called in to inquire about an updgrade to my sports package. Wvu football was playing on FS2 and I wanted to see the cost and consequence of adding that channel to my package. I was told it was a small increase in cost. I asked what the consequence would be if I canceled the new package. I was assured there was no consequence. That I would be able to go back to my previous package. I asked the customer service agent 3 other ways if there was any charge or consequence to canceling the package. She assured me as long as I canceled within 30 days there would be no consequence. If she had said there was I would have not added the channels. I called this morning to cancel the package and have now been on the phone with service for 42 minutes and counting. At first I was told there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak with a manager. The service Rep did some more searching and found a package that would only cost me $10 more than my original. I said no. I wanted them to honor what they had told me. Asked again to speak with a manager. Was told by same service rep he was going to contact another department to see if they could "build me a package from scratch". 10 minutes later I was told they couldn't and there was nothing he could do. Asked to speak with a manager again. That was when I started typing this. I've now been on the phone 48 minutes and am currently waiting to speak with a manager. Was just told by service Rep that the two department managers are fighting over who's responsibility it is to take the call. All they need to do is listen toy original call. Realize I was provided inaccurate info not once but at least 4 times and honor it. This is shocking.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Service lied to me

ive had the same issue !!!!      i wish i still had all the info but on the origional install day i had like 54 open tickets   started at 10 am    by 5pm i actually got the same rep on the phone and he was like omg no one has helped you yet or taken care of this  !!