Community Forum

Service interruption

New Poster

Service interruption

I am highly disappointed in my multiple interactions recently with Comcast customer service. I have repeatedly had to call to get my service reconnected due to a downed tree. Three times now I have been told that somebody will be getting ahold of me in 24 hours to reconnect my service and 3 times nobody has called me, I have had to call. Which is due to the fact that every time I have called I have given Comcast my phone new phone number, they have not correctly kept it on file so they have been calling the wrong phone number every single time. Also according to Comcast they thought it was already reconnected when it was not. I currently go to school online and try to work from home sometimes on my computer. I have not been able to do either for the past 8 days and I have now officially lost the class I was going to school for, because of this long service interruption. Other than not paying for the services that I was not getting, I have had no offers of any compensation from anybody. To say this has been an inconvenience is an understatement. This whole situation has been beyond frustrating and ridiculous. And also the fact that when I call it's not even somebody in this country. I do not begrudge the people that work for Comcast, but at this point clearly there's some type of disconnect because they clearly have no idea what is going on with my service other than it's not connected and they are going to fix it, which clearly has not happen yet.
Official Employee

Re: Service interruption

Hello Lry123, I show that we have a work order in place to get your service restored. I can reach back out to you once the work order is completed to ensure everything is taken care of, and I can look into crediting your account for the time that you have been without services. Please reach back out to me here if you have any additional questions or concerns.