Community Forum

Service for new home not available.

New Poster

Service for new home not available.

I recently moved to a different home in a more rural area and was unable to move my Comcast Internet with me since my new address is not able to be found or service is not available. I've researched several other ISP options but am unhappy with the pricing and speed options available. I wanted to ask if there was any way I can get Comcast Internet service at my new address.

Expert

Re: Service for new home not available.

@katflip wrote:

I recently moved to a different home in a more rural area and was unable to move my Comcast Internet with me since my new address is not able to be found or service is not available. I've researched several other ISP options but am unhappy with the pricing and speed options available. I wanted to ask if there was any way I can get Comcast Internet service at my new address.

When you say "a more rural area" are you talking about farm land rural?

Depending on your location you may not be able to get Comcast services.  Have you asked any of your neighbors if they have Comcast, and if not, what are they using?  If no one there has Comcast it might be because you are just too far out and extending service would be too cost prohibitive for you.  Or, you're no longer in Comcast territory.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!