Community Forum

Service Transfer issue.I need corporate contact

Contributor

Service Transfer issue.I need corporate contact

I need someone from corporate to call me about my service. I am moving and tried to transfer my service, and reps are telling me comcast doesnt service the area. I have live Comcast cable lines in this location, the location is a business that use to have Comcast service. I am moving into the residential living space above the business. Why can't my service be transferred? I've been with Comcast since 2005, have several emails, I don't want to lose or change. Reps are telling me the area is only serviced by uverse and I don't want anything from at&t....NOTHING at all, their service is not reliable.....and did I mention 13 yrs with comcast?
Expert

Re: Service Transfer issue.I need corporate contact

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

Please do not send a PM to anyone in the Forums, including Official Employees, until requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi rhondasag, thank you for reaching out and I will gladly review your new address. Could you  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address, account number and your new address). 

Thank you

Contributor

I don't see a way to private message. This is what I'm getting.Screenshot_20180511-200312.png

Official Employee

Hi  rhondasag, please make sure you are signed in. You can click on my name (ComcastPhill) and click on “Private Message Me”. 

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope 

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The gray envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting. 

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Contributor

I am signed in, it will not let me send a private message. I click your name, it takes me to your profile, and there is no envelope to private message you. I hover over your name, click send message, and it takes me to the image you see above. I started in chrome, I tried IE, I tried Firefox, and neither are working.

I dont even have this option: Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Official Employee

rhondasag, I'm going to work on getting you private message access. Hang tight. 

Contributor

Ty.... the initial issue has been resolved...service is now working at my new home
Official Employee

OK great to hear! Sorry for the delay here on the forums. Let me know if you need anything else. 

KenF