Community Forum

Service Restoration

New Poster

Service Restoration

I lost power (and Xfinity cable/internet/phone) on March 7th as the result of a massive snow storm in Massachusetts.  The wire from the street to my house fell off of my house.  I called Comcast on Sunday, March 11th, once power had been restored, to fix the problem.  For the next week (and still, to this day, 3/19) I have gotten nothing but lies and a runaround.  I am told, on a daily basis, that I am "definitely on the list for today" and then, when no one shows up and I call AGAIN, I get "well you got pushed to tomorrow" and "Call if no one shows up."  This is LUDICROUS!  I understand there was a great deal of storm damage in the area but if you promise a service appointment then someone should be there.  I've also spoken with agents who have told me there is "no way to know" when the technician will be there, and, therefore, "no one should be telling you a day and time".  Nothing but mixed messages and lies from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert

Re: Service Restoration

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Service Restoration

Hi, Jenniferl914 - My apologies for the delayed response. I can check what is going on with the service appointment. Please send me your full name, the account holder's name as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Thank you!