Community Forum

Service Response

New Poster

Service Response

Have a problem with my connection - today is 10/1/2019, Xfinity can't get a tech to my house until 10/26 - can't believe this is acceptable to the company.  I'm very disappointed.

Expert

Re: Service Response

@maverickcat wrote:

Have a problem with my connection - today is 10/1/2019, Xfinity can't get a tech to my house until 10/26 - can't believe this is acceptable to the company.  I'm very disappointed.

I have Escalated your post and am moving it to Customer Service for more help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi maverickcat, thank you for your post and I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your service.  I would like to review your account and see if we have any sooner appointments.  If you still need assistance please send us a private with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi maverickcat, we haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you need assistance and we will happily assist.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.