Community Forum

Service Request

Regular Visitor

Service Request

I live in a rural area and must have Comcast cable and internet. I can no longer deal with Directv or Dish, please help! Comcast service is available at the end of my street and I need to know what it will take to get service here. There are at least 20 houses on my street that would sign up for service. Please help!
Official Employee

Re: Service Request

Hello, Zipp19! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We will need to check with serviceability first. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as the address you would like service at so I can help you with this process.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Service Request

Zipp19, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help seeing if you were eligible for services, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!