Community Forum

Service Request - New Construction/Development - Need Help!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Service Request - New Construction/Development - Need Help!

The lack of response and assistance through Xfinity has been ridiculous. Horrible communication and support through the process. Super frustrating.

I'm an existing Xfinity customer and have been trying to get service set up at a new house as well as wired in a development I have several homes being built. Prior to starting our construction we talked with an Xfinity service rep and were told it can all be connected once ready. We installed a new road and laid the conduit for the development to the individual lots. It's all ready and just needs the Xfinity Wiring to get connected.

Xfinity services all of the houses around my development but is showing my house as not serviceable. I had a technician with CCI Systems come out to do a serviceability request and he said everything looks great with the conduit and this is a VERY EASY project to get completed. That was in 2019 and I'm STILL WAITING for someone to contact me on next steps. I stopped by an Xfinity office the other day and they said my address is showing as not serviceable. I told them that I already had a tech out that said it is serviceable. They told me they would send another tech out to review. WHAT?! That was almost 3 weeks ago and still no communication on someone coming out. I told Xfinity I am willing to pay for the wiring to be run but just NEED IT DONE. 

Can someone PLEASE help me to get this sorted? I have texted with the technician at CCI Systems and he says he's contacted the project manager to get them moving but nothing has happened. Please help! 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Service Request - New Construction/Development - Need Help!

Hello Mike_Isola. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We apologize for any frustration caused by not having established ready service at your new address. I can assist with researching and requesting an update to any opened or pending Serviceability tickets. Please send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!