Community Forum

Service Plan Change

New Poster

Service Plan Change

I decided to switch my plan to the 200 mbps + 10 channels today and although it said that the purchase went through, I have gotten no confirmation email and my Xfinity account still shows my previous plan. I was wondering how long this change takes before it’s in effect or if I need to call customer service?
Official Employee

Re: Service Plan Change

Greetings, Xoxoshay335! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that you did not get a notification of the change or that it's not reflecting on the account. That's certainly frustrating. I would like to look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Service Plan Change

Hello, Xoxoshay335. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!